In this brief article, we will answer the question, “When does McDonald’s start serving lunch?” and provide information on some sweet dishes, shakes, and drinks served there.
When does McDonald’s start serving lunch?
McDonald’s starts serving lunch at 10:30 am. This is the serving time during weekdays. During the weekends, Mcdonald’s starts serving breakfast at 11:00 am. However, there can be variations in timings across locations.
In many countries, including Australia, Canada, and the United States, McDonald’s is open for 24 hours. However, breakfast can be a limited menu served till 11:00 am.
What are some lunch items at McDonald’s?
Lunch items on McDonald’s menu are as follows:
- Big Macs are one of the popular lunch items at McDonald’s. The filling of the Big Mac consists of beef patties with diced onions, pickles, shredded lettuce, American cheese, and special sauce.
The bun covers these fillings and is buttered. Big Macs can help in providing you with satiety.
- The spicy crispy chicken sandwiches can have a filling of crispy chicken. Apart from this, the toasted potato roll can be added as a filling to these sandwiches too.
Pepper sauce added to a chicken sandwich can further intensify the savoriness of these sandwiches.
- Quarter pounder with cheese is a spicy and yummy delicious burger. It has a filling of fresh beef and is topped with onions, pickles, and American cheese. The pickles are made of artificial preservatives. As a result, you can consume them once in a while.
- Quarter pounder with cheese deluxe can be a meal for someone who is a cheese lover. Some of the fillings in these burgers include tomatoes, lettuce, beef, and two cheese slices. Apart from this onions, pickles, and mayonnaise are present.
- McDouble consists of beef patties with salt and pepper. Its filling consists of onions, ketchup, mustard, pickles, and cheese. There are double slices of pickles present in McDouble.
- Quarter pounder with cheese bacon has a filling of juicy bacon which can be topped with American cheese, onions, and tangy pickles. The buns contain sesame seeds and are fluffy to bite into.
- The spicy deluxe chicken sandwich has a filling of the chicken filet with potato roll, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and spicy pepper sauce.
- Deluxe crispy chicken sandwich with a filling of shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and mayonnaise.
- Chicken McNuggets can be consumed with a variety of sauces. White meat is used for preparing Chicken McNuggets.
The sauces used for having Chicken McNuggets can be Big Mac sauce, Tangy barbecue sauce, creamy ranch sauce, and spicy Buffalo sauce.
Apart from this, honey mustard sauce and Sweet N’ sour sauce can be used as sauces too. The condiments that can be eaten with Chicken McNuggets are ketchup, mayonnaise, tartar sauce, and mustard.
- Filet-O-Fish is McDonald’s fish sandwich. It consists of fish topped with cheese and tartar sauce. Steamed buns are kept on top of these fillings.
What are some sweet dishes that can be consumed with main meals?
- Apple fritters can be fritters consisting of cinnamon and apples. The apples are cooked till they caramelize to a brown color. It is topped with a sweet glaze icing.
- Blueberry muffin can be a sweet and soft muffin. It is topped with streusel crumbs. You can also have them as a snack alongside premium coffee.
- Cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing drizzled on them can be a perfect way to end your meal. The pastry is brushed with butter.
What are some shakes that can go with meals in Mcdonald’s?
Some shakes that can go with lunch are given below:
- The chocolate shake is made of chocolate syrup which can be topped with smooth whipped cream.
- The vanilla shake made with creamy vanilla can be a yummy treat that can go along with multiple meals at McDonald’s.
- The Strawberry shake is made from creamy vanilla. It is topped with strawberry syrup and whipped cream.
- Hot fudge sundae and hot caramel sundae are 2 versions of sundaes that are present in McDonald’s. The hot fudge sundae is made of creamy vanilla with chocolate-based fudge topping. Hot fudge caramel sundae consists of vanilla that is topped with caramel.
What are some drinks served in McDonald’s?
Caramel Macchiato is a dark-roast espresso served with a mixture of milk and caramel. Apart from Caramel Macchiato, other drinks served are Cappuccino, Mocha, French vanilla cappuccino, Latte, Americano, Premium roast coffee, Caramel Frappe, Hot chocolate, and smoothies.
Smoothies come in 2 flavors. They can be available in mango pineapple and strawberry banana flavors as well.
In this brief article, we have answered the question, “When does McDonald’s start serving lunch?” and provided information on some sweet dishes, shakes, and drinks served there.