In this brief article, we will answer the question, “What is Fitness Blender?” and provide information on fitness programs given by Fitness Blender, some healthy recipes that are featured on their website as well as whether they have meal plans.
What is Fitness Blender?
Fitness Blender is an American digital fitness company started by Kelli and Daniel Segars. They have a fitness channel as well as a website in which they post both free and paid exercise videos.
They provide workout videos along with effective programs, meal plans, health, and fitness tips. Fitness blender has approximately 10 million followers making them one of the most popular fitness brands.
They provide more than 500 free workout programs. This can range from workouts that can be practiced by beginners to one that is elite or strength-training exercises practiced by athletes.
What are some of the fitness programs provided by Fitness Blender?
- They have a 4-week Benchmark program which is a total body program. This program will have a combination of strength training, cardio, and core-based exercises.
Apart from strength-based exercises, there can also be pilates, yoga, and mobility workouts. During this 4-week period, you can also read articles from physiotherapists and mental health professionals.
Workouts can last for 32 minutes a day. Although the time for this program is 4 weeks, you can also postpone them.
- 4-week FB Fit30 is another program in which each activity can have a duration of 40 minutes. It is a combination of 2 programs which are FBFit and FB30.
The main exercises present here can be strength-based but there can be pilates, stretching, cardio, and yoga involved as well. Apart from this, there are warm-up and cool-down videos also present.
- FB Fit-Round 3 is a 4-week fitness program. These workouts need to be performed 5 days a week and are a combination of pilates and strength-based exercises. You can also work out during the 6th day which is optional.
- FB low impact round 2 exercises is focused on allegedly burning fat levels. As the name of the program suggests, the exercises are low-impact which means individuals not used to exercising can indulge in them.
The program can be completed at a slower pace though it is a 4-week program. This helps make it more beginner-friendly. The workouts can be around 27-40 minutes.
What are some healthy recipes that you can follow with their Fitness programs?
There are many healthy recipes listed on the website of Fitness Blender. You can follow some of these recipes while undergoing their 4-week programs to get maximum benefits.
However, if you wish to gain access to all recipes and their programs, it is necessary to get an FB Plus membership.
The membership can last from 1 to 90 days and help you gain access to some exclusive workout videos. Some of the recipes featured on their website are given below:
- A Berry yogurt bowl with honey and almonds can be a healthy snack or dessert which can go alongside the main meal.
- Brussels and apple salad can be consumed as a mid-morning meal to prevent overeating. You need to just mix brussels sprouts with apples. Add salt and pepper along with some sunflower seeds on top. For the dressing, you can add the balsamic vinegar.
- No churn chocolate and strawberry ice cream can be a recipe that is easy to prepare. You can have this recipe once in a while. For preparing this ice cream, add bananas, milk, cream cheese, and dates to a blender.
Once blenderized, you can transfer the mixture to a container and add strawberries along with chocolate chips. Cover them up and freeze for 2-3 hours. Sprinkle mint on top and serve.
- Pasta-e-Fagioli can be eaten as an entire meal. For preparing them, heat oil in a saucepan and stir-fry veggies like garlic, carrots, onions, tomatoes, and celery.
Once the raw flavor of veggies goes away, you can add kidney beans, pesto sauce, peas, broth, and kale. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, add the pasta and cook for 2 minutes. Serve with grated parmesan.
Do Fitness blenders have meal plans?
Yes, fitness blenders have meal plans as well. Meal plans come with FB plus membership. Some of their meal plans are listed below:
- Meals under 30 minutes meal plan: This meal plan is for individuals who have a very hectic work schedule.
- Around the World-1-week omnivore meal plan: It features nutritionally and calorically dense foods to gain or lose weight.
- FB meal plan is a classic meal plan with exact ingredient amounts for 5 daily caloric allotments.
In this brief article, we have answered the question, “What is Fitness Blender?” and provided information on fitness programs given by Fitness Blender, some healthy recipes that are featured on their website as well as whether they have meal plans.