In this brief article, we will answer the question, “What are some best places to eat in Lincoln, Nebraska?”
What are some best places to eat in Lincoln, Nebraska?
Some best places to eat in Lincoln Nebraska include Green Gateau restaurant, Miller Time Pub and Grill as well as JTK cuisine and cocktails.
Let us look at the description of these restaurants:
- Green Gateau restaurant has a varied menu that can help to satisfy your taste palate. The foods are prepared from organic and local produce.
Some popular foods prepared in Green Gateau are Green Gateau quiche, Beignets, and Lobster Bisque.
Other foods on the menu include ham served with caramelized peppers, cheese macaroni, artichoke chicken (chicken breast with spinach, cream, cheese, and artichokes), and cod scampi (seared cod finished with garlic, butter, and herbs).
They also serve brunch and breakfast. If you are going for breakfast, be sure to check out Huevos Rancheros (It is a Mexican breakfast consisting of fried eggs topped with tortillas and salsa) and crepes florentine.
Some of the other breakfast meals are corned beef hash served with onions, peppers, and scrambled eggs as well as biscuits and gravy.
Some side dishes that can be served with main meals are french fries, roasted red potatoes, risotto, and french fries.
Vegetable dishes like sugar snap peas, green beans, and roasted asparagus can be served too. Drinks like a Mimosa or Bloody Mary can be ordered too.
- Miller Time Pub and Grill is known for serving yummy burgers, salads, and sandwiches. Some appetizers served are chicken tenders, chicken wings, and crispy onion rings.
Apart from this, nachos, chicken quesadilla, and crispy fries with sriracha can be served too.
If you want to consume soups before the main dish, you can ask for tomato soups (served with cheese). Some salads that you can order there are grilled chicken caesar salad, orange glazed salmon salad, and Buffalo chicken salad.
The grilled chicken salad consists of chicken, iceberg lettuce, croutons, shredded cheese, and romaine lettuce. Orange glazed salmon salad has salmon, lettuce, bacon, cucumbers, and tomatoes but a citrusy dressing is added on top for flavor.
Sandwiches served are prime rib sandwiches (topped with horseradish cream and cream cheese), cod sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, and turkey sandwiches. Grilled cheese sandwiches are served with tomato soup.
Burgers that you can order include vegan burgers (containing a filling of onions, tomatoes, and lettuce topped with burger sauce), classic burgers (filling consists of cheese, onions, tomatoes, and lettuce), and cheddar cheeseburgers.
Drinks such as pilsners, ales, specialty beers, wheat beers, wines (red or white), cocktails, and mocktails are present too.
- JTK cuisine and cocktails is a restaurant that serves both French and American cuisine. They are best known for serving amazing wines. Some wines served by them include Chardonnay, Pinot noir, Sauvignon blanc, Moscato, etc.
There are over 150 wine and whisky brands that you can choose from. Some appetizers served are Wagyu egg rolls, sweet corn fritters, bruschetta, brussels sprouts, and parmesan truffle fries.
Salads can be ordered too. Some salads that can be ordered are Caesar salad with chicken, garden salad (mixed greens with croutons and parmesan), salmon salad, and strawberry balsamic chicken salad.
The main dish served would be typically burgers and sandwiches. You can order a classic wagyu burger which has a filling of tomato, onion, garlic, aioli, cheddar, and lettuce.
Other burgers that can be ordered are Bacon Wagyu burger, steakhouse wagyu burger, and Jalapeno popper wagyu burger. If you do not want to eat burgers, you can order a pesto grilled chicken sandwich or pork tenderloin sandwich.
Sides that can accompany these burgers or sandwiches are salads, soups, or onion fries.
Desserts that you can order vanilla custard, vanilla ice cream (topped with caramel and chocolate sauce), and White Russian (ice cream topped with Van Gogh double espresso vodka, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings)
What are some other best places to eat in Lincoln?
- Heoya sells Asian fusion food. They also have food trucks which you can find in different parts of Lincoln. Make sure to check out the location of their food truck or restaurant before you plan to visit.
Some foods served by them are spring rolls, egg rolls, grilled pork rice noodles, and Korean BBQ fries.
- Individuals who want to go with their family can definitely visit Screamers Dining and Cabaret restaurant. They also conduct shows while you enjoy a meal with your family which can prevent you from being bored too.
- If you are a vegan struggling to find a place to eat, visit Rutabagas Comfort Food. They have many options on their menus too.
In this brief article, we have answered the question, “What are some best places to eat in Lincoln Nebraska?”